Do you want to use and upgrade your skills and knowledge in Physical Therapy?
Do you enjoy working in a fun environment and team with a common goal?
Do you always strive for high quality and growth?
If these sound great to you, keep reading…
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Jersey City (10 minutes from Manhattan), Liberty Physical Therapy is a Physical Therapist-owned state-of-the-art facility with 8 private treatment rooms and 1000 sq ft gym. It is the largest outpatient Physical Therapy clinic in Jersey City dedicated to orthopedic, women’s health & sports physical therapy and a participating member of the world renowned Hospital for Special Surgery Rehab Network.
We are looking for a highly motivated Physical Therapy Aide / Exercise Specialist who strives for quality and growth..
- Assist Physical Therapist with patient care, exercises, documenting notes, etc.
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment
- Work hours: Monday to Friday 4pm to 8pm
- Minimum 1 year experience in Physical Therapy outpatient setting
- Current Physical Therapy (DPT/MPT) students preferred
- Bachelors in Physical Education/Adult Fitness, CSCS is a plus
- Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Dynamic and growing Physical Therapy practice conveniently located next to Grove Street Path station in Downtown Jersey City
Email your resume to email@example.com